Extension Ladder | Werner Type IA | Fiberglass
- 0.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
Werner Extension Ladder 300lbs Capacity | Fiberglass for Sale at Dallas Ladder
Sizes Available: 16', 20', 24', 28', 32'
Werner extension ladders for sale at Dallas Ladder. These are industrial-grade Werner Extension Ladders. The 300lbs capacity meets safety requirements on most commercial construction sites as well as industrial sites. Safe to use around electricity.
The D6200-2 series Fiberglass Extension Ladders have non-conductive rails making these ladders ideal for working near electricity. With a duty rating of 300lb, the D6200-2 series is durable and long lasting. The exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance on the job. The Traction-Tred® D rungs are slip-resistant and the side rails are interlocking. The dual action feet are for use on hard or penetrable surfaces and swivel easily. The base and fly sections separate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
- Exclusive Alflo® rung joint means Twist-Proof® performance
- 1.63 inch slip-resistant Traction-Tred® D-rungs
- Interlocking side rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination rail shield bracket and shoe with Shu-Lok® and slip-resistant pad
- Molded rung braces on bottom step for increased durability
- Mar-resistant molded end caps